Conscious Discipline Summer Institute
Start:Februar 10, 2016 11:00 am
Ende:Februar 12, 2016 1:00 pm
Standort:Chicago, WY82601, US
Nothing can compare to attending an official Conscious Discipline event! The connections you make, the information you learn and the changes you experience at a live event are truly transformational!
It revolutionizes the classroom approach to social-emotional learning by addressing the adult’s skill set and internal states first, and then empowering the adult to teach and model these skills with children.
Both research studies and individual testimonials show that Conscious Discipline simply works for transforming social-emotional skills, school climate, academics and home/school connections. Stop struggling with behaviors and standards, and start finding the joy in teaching again!
- Activities and assessments
- Updated brain information
- Updated skills and strategies
- New sections addressing MTSS
- Organized around safety, connection and problem solving for ease of application
- Chapter summaries and implementation checklists
Auburn supports providing quality training for its teachers and staff surrounding the use of available technology within the district.